ACES Program Application
The ACES Program at Montgomery College offers a personalized, seamless educational pathway from high school to college completion. Our goal is to prepare high school students for learning and life.
Admission Criteria to the ACES Program–What You Need to Know
The ACES Program is a free program and seeks to serve students who identify with any of the following categories:
- Historically underrepresented in higher education
- First in their family to graduate from a college or university in the United States
- Have differing abilities
- From a single parent household
- From a low income household- falls below the poverty line as defined by the State of Maryland
- English language learners
- Only current 10th grade students enrolled at Participating ACES High Schools are eligible to apply
Important things to remember
- The application will open on Monday, September 11, 2023.
- The application deadline was January 12, 2024. The application is now closed.
- Your application will not be reviewed until a completed Application Consent Form is submitted to your ACES student success coordinator. The Application Consent Form is available in English, Spanish, Amharic, Chinese, Korean, French and Vietnamese.
- If accepted to the ACES program, participants must apply to Montgomery College (MC) to receive access to MC resources while in high school. Montgomery College resources are required to fully participate in the ACES program.
- Please direct any inquiries regarding your ACES application to the ACES student success coordinator at your high school. Visit our Participating High Schools page for participating ACES high schools and ACES student success coordinator contact information.