ACES Program Application
The ACES Program at Montgomery College offers a personalized, seamless educational pathway from high school to college completion. Our goal is to prepare high school students for learning and life.
Admission Criteria to the ACES Program–What You Need to Know
The ACES Program is a free program and seeks to serve students who identify with any of the following categories:
- Historically underrepresented in higher education
- First in their family to graduate from a college or university in the United States
- Have differing abilities
- From a single parent household
- From a low income household- falls below the poverty line as defined by the State of Maryland
- English language learners
Important things to remember
- The application is now closed.
- Your application will not be reviewed until a completed Program Consent Form is submitted to your academic coach. Please see links below to access program consent forms in seven languages:
ACES Program Consent Form – English
ACES Program Consent Form – Amharic
ACES Program Consent Form – Chinese
ACES Program Consent Form – French
ACES Program Consent Form – Korean
ACES Program Consent Form – Spanish
ACES Program Consent Form – Vietnamese
- If accepted to the ACES program, participants must apply to Montgomery College (MC) to receive access to MC resources while in high school. Montgomery College resources are required to fully participate in the ACES program. All ACES students will be required to complete a Montgomery College (MC) application but are not obligated to attend MC upon graduation from high school. Instructions for completing the MC application will be provided after a student is accepted to the program.
- Please direct any inquiries regarding your ACES application to the ACES academic coach at your high school. Participating ACES high schools and ACES academic coach contact information may be found here.