ACES Alumni Network
The ACES program will try to keep you updated through announcements via email, website and other platforms as established. Please be sure to provide ACES with any updates to your personal contact information so we can ensure you receive all communications.
ACES students attending a program at the Universities at Shady Grove (USG) will be connected to the ACES coach on campus. At USG you will have access to various workshops that will continue to maximize your skills to be successful in the workplace. USG staff will also work closely with ACES students to identify and apply to internship/job opportunities.
ACES alum moving to other campuses or institutions can request support from the ACES coaches to identify and connect with staff and or career services at their institutions and develop a plan of action to ensure students utilize the resources to the best of their ability.
ACES will also be sure to share any opportunities and scholarship information via email and other platforms.
Information may be found at Montgomery College Career Services.
Staying connected with the ACES program allows you to provide valuable feedback on how ACES can improve and be aware of potential opportunities and resources that can benefit you and your family.
Leadership, career networking, and social networking opportunities are key to professional development and there will be a variety of ways for you to get connected in these areas.
- Attend an ACES Alumni or ACES Program event
- Promote ACES via social media
- Speak on behalf of ACES at MCPS/MC/USG events
- Lead an ACES Alumni or current student event
- Become a member of the ACES Alumni Chapter Board of Directors
- Become an ambassador at the 4-year main campus you attend
- Serve as an internship advisor for an ACES student
- Degree graduates of Montgomery College
- Degree graduates from programs offered at the Universities at Shady Grove
- High school ACES graduates who go directly to a four year college and graduate with a bachelor’s degree.